Quick Start Guide: 10 Steps to an Optimized Website
How do you find information these days? How do you find information about services? You Google them.
80% of people online use search engines such as Google to find a product or service and 58% of those tend to trust a company with a website or other web presence more than people that do not have a website.
This is your chance to be found by potential customers
A website is your own space on the internet, where you decide the content and you own the space. When someone performs a search for your services, a website can “prove your existence” as a freelancer. As soon as the customer visits your website, he or she will be convinced of the consistency and legitimacy of your services.
My website has brought me many potential and existing long-term direct clients, and I want you to have the same possibility. I have helped many other freelance translators set up and optimize their own websites and now I want to help you!
What is it?
- A 10-steps Guide, to set up and optimize a website for your freelance business (from selecting a domain name and web host, to creating content and optimizing for search engines)
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create a website
- Step-by-step instructions on what content to focus on attract your ideal clients
- Step-by-step instructions for Google Analytics, SEO, headers, meta-tags etc.
- Instructions on how to use your website to attract prospects and get more leads
Click the button below to get your copy for only $9.99 and make a website that works for you!
This guide is tested out by many translators including myself.
Who is it for?
- This guide is for all freelance translators that want to create a professional-looking website with minimal costs.
- This guide is also for freelance translators who already have a website, but want to optimize the content and develop their search engine optimization (SEO).
- This guide is for all freelance translators who feel overwhelmed with the task of creating a website, and makes as easy as following step-by-step instructions.
What some readers say about this guide:
Once again, Tess Whitty has written a useful guide that breaks a seemingly overwhelming task into small, achievable parts. Think creating a website is too much to take on yourself? This handy guide provides easy, step-by-step instructions for building a WordPress site that even a novice can follow.– Marion
This is a valuable guide. It contains practical steps and an action plan to optimize any freelancer’s website.– Sherif
I found your e-book quite useful. I was looking to renew my website and didn’t know how to start with WordPress. Thanks to the advice found in your e-book I have started working on this platform and plan to have my new site in a few weeks.– Carmen
I discovered a handful of online services and tools while reading the e-book that I will use, even if setting up a website wasn’t entirely new to me.– Eric